21 Grand Magazine St
21 Grand Magazine St is a beautiful Art Deco style Fort York condo building.
This 27 storey structure boasts breathtaking views of Lake Ontario and panoramic views of downtown Toronto. On top of the 11th floor podium, the building features a state-of-the-art roof-top fitness club! Here you are within moments of trendy King St West and the Entertainment District and are able to walk or bike to work in the financial core. Because it’s surrounded by numerous bike trails, parks and the waterfront, life at West Harbour City and Fort York is fast becoming a coveted location.
The Art Deco style of the building reflects the architectural trends prevalent in Toronto during the 1920s and 1930s. Examples of nearby still-standing original Art Deco buildings in Fort York area include the Crosse and Blackwell building, the Loblaws Groceteria building and the Tip Top Lofts building.
- 24-hour concierge and building security
- Roof-top promenade deck, garden, outdoor pool, hot tub, saunas, fitness facilities
- Harbour club theatre
- Grand piano and roof lounge with party room, fireplace, billiards table,
- Espresso bar and caterers kitchen
- Harbour club second floor courtyard and garden lounge
- Two guest suites
- Visitor parking
- Bicycle racks
Utilities: electricity by Toronto Hydro