112 George St
Change your point of “VÜ” and enjoy living in one of the most exciting neighbour hoods downtown- St. Lawrence Neighbour in Old Town Toronto- history surrounded by cosmopolitan restaurants, cafes and condos- minutes to the south is the Distillery District and to the east The Don Lands the future site of the PANAM games.
Suites range from 530 square feet/ builder to 1506 square feet/builder.
2 Towers-24 storeys-15 storeys & an 8 storey podium- 530 suites in total and 17 2 storey town homes-from the 2nd to the 8th floor “the loft style residences called the Toronto Vu nulofts”
Double glass doors that blend seamlessly with the spectacular floor to ceiling glass walls welcome you into the Cecconi Simone designed contemporary lobby of this cosmopolitan condo
- CCTV monitoring system @ main entrances and exits & parking garage for security
- response system and security monitoring in the underground parking
- Landscaped roof w/ 2 year-round covered barbecue areas
- green pad for lawn bowling or Bocci Ball and sundeck -2 party rooms connected by the VÜ rooftop lounge – 2 gyms w/ separate men’s & women’s change rooms, 2 meeting rooms
- entertainment/games room-billiards room w/ a separate bar-gourmet kitchen-dining area-fireplace & lounge -glass pavilion at grade level and guest suites
UTILITIES: Enercare electricity is Extra